Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged!!

I got tagged by Jasmine and so here are the questions I need to answer. In turn, I am going to tag Kathy

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Gabriella and Rui (of course) and I love scrapping older family pics from the 80s!
2. Where are the two best places you've been to? I haven't been to that many places - Definitely St. Thomas, USVI is the ultimate and Sauble Beach. I have definitely been to more exotic places - but our family week in Sauble every year is by far the best 7 days of the summer, every summer!
3. Name two things you do every day: drink coffee (yup - me too) and read. I read A LOT! IN fact, I rarely watch any tv and feel utterly clueless when people talk about tv at work - I have no idea what they are talking about!
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I am pretty exuberant (read: loud) and creative. This even is well-known in my oh-so-uncreative profession - insurance. My job at least is creative in marketing.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you: I am secretly shy under all my bravado. I am addicted to Jane Austen. (OMG Jas my sister is a NKOTB nut too!)
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: I am not even sure. I love looking at pictures and I am crafty!
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Go on a real holiday (no work at all) and I want to scrap and read LOTS!
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: Right now? Definitely BLING! And I have been loving raw chipboard alphas too...
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: I love challenges to inspire me, especially with a deadline "I work well under pressure". I usually start with the picture - so a great photo gets me going...
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I definitely think it is much more sophisticated with better products. When I started I used a lot of stickers - I don't do that now. I doodle way more.
11. What scrapbooking project have you not tried but would love to? I would like to try altering more things. I don't do this enough...

No comments: