Sunday, February 3, 2008

New LO for the Circle of Scrapping Friends

This is one of my fave pics of me. Gabby took it herself so i could do this LO awhile ago. I have been a vegetarian 2x in my life. I was a veggie all through High School and University (7 years) and now I have been one again for the last 2 and a half years and I know this time - I will NEVER go back to eating meat. I couldn't even consider it!

The biggest question asked of me is - But do you eat fish? The answer is simple - Nope. I don't eat anything that was walking, swimming or flying. I am what is called a lacto-ovo vegetarian - meaning I do eat eggs (free run organic) and dairy. My dairy is very limited though as I have lactose intolerance which gets worse each year. I do not eat anything with gelatin (which is most yogurts)...

If everyone in the world just ate veggie 2x or 3x per week - we would solve a LOT of the environmental issues plaguing our world today!

Anyway - off my soapbox now. Here is the picture!



2 comments:

jenn said...

love the layout! And learn something new about everytime ;) wicked! love it!

Paulina said...

Great layout!! Very creative!