Saturday, February 16, 2008

Friday Nite Home Crop - all by my lonesome and that's ok!

Didn't want to leave and go out on the Friday of a long weekend... Seemed like a time to stay home with my peeps although we didn't end up doing much...

Did some scrapping after the kiddos went to bed...

For the Circle of Scrapping Friends - Kelly posted a cool challenge to scrap your fave room of the house... mine is the Den. This is where we read, play board games (actually, the games live here but we play in the kitchen I guess) and my scrap area is now in this room.

Here it is:
(I love my pearly silver paint and those raw chipboard stickers... makes it so easy since I am OUT of glue dots!)



LOVE THAT Heidi Swapp Bling! It's one of the ultimate embellies!

Also for the Circle - we wanted a LO with 2 of things... This LO has 2 flowers (well 4 really) and 2 heart brads + one giant heart brad which I LOVE. I gave these away in a swap and was glad to have one left over for me...

Dave and I had a pact not to exchange gifts this Valentines day but he surprised me with these flowers since I was also having my graduation for a professional designation on the same day - that was his way to get around the pact. I am glad he did this - it really made me happy! Plus it is one more 6x12 for my album. This is only #3 of this size for me.



I am not sure about this LO... but once I started to paint it - I was "committed" I guess and had no choice but to continue. It's not a great picture either since Roo's eyes are almost closed - but you know it was such a funny memory of him with all the girls at Gabby's birthday. Sorry to all of you with daughters out there - he's gonna be trouble with all his flirting. I am to blame. Apologize in advance.



And my favourite of the night!!! Tierney's 2nd birthday party fun... I really love how this one has turned out. The pic isn't great - it definitely is more vibrant in person... Oh well....