Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Kathy-Allie-Mary-Gabby-Laura-Tierney scrap day! WOW!!! What a lot of fun there is to be had in 13 straight hours of cropping!!! Yikes and Allie is not done yet - she is still going strong at 10pm!!!

Here is what I have so far...

Rui went to his 1st ever friend birthday - Zachary's card


I had this yucky photo which I have NEVER liked from one of those silly machines at the arcade in the Chatham Wheels Inn from a few years ago. I figured - I really didn't like the photo but wasn't prepared to throw it away so might as well scrap it - well I am totally happy with how it turned out. Isn't that weird?!



I actually made this one a couple of days ago but never uploaded it... This is our whole {Pearson} family when we were a bit younger in our beautiful backyard back in Brockville, Ontario... Old Hogan is in the photo too - I miss that dog!! Were we ever this young?

No comments: