Sunday, February 17, 2008

Love, Sunshine and a whole bunch of cards...



This LO sketch also came from Dea! Her stuff is so cool!!! I totally LOVE how this one turned out... I was a little afraid of cutting this 8x10 but I just got the guts and tried it. I am glad I did...



Here is a LO of Vavo Jose and Vavo Fatima many years ago... They loved red, their home and garden - oh, and each other...

Oh my love is like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June
Oh my love is like a melody
That's sweetly played in tune
~Robert Burns

This is from a sketch on Dea's blog

I also made a few cards... One was a sketch also from Dea's blog challenges and the others were from some scraps leftover from a LO I am working on. Just need pix to finish it off...



3 comments:

jenn said...

loving all the stuff on your blog miss kimmy kim!!!!! I'm scrapbooking this weekend too! And working on my new office! wowohoo

xo

KathyP said...

Super fun crop, Scrappy, thanks for hosting. Ali and Mary want to come back every weekend !! Although I'm sure their dad would be leery after the trip to the Turtle !

KathyP said...

Great Crop with Ali, Mary, Gabby, Laura and all...thanks for hosting. Ali and Mary want to come every weekend but I'm not how their dad would be with it...after the trip to the Turtle !