Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Circle of Scrapping Friends - Team Member Kim!!!

So excited to join the new team on the Circle of Scrapping Friends blog! Amanda set up a great new place for us to "dare" out scrappy friends to push the limits of their creativity and talents! So cool...
Thanks Amanda for all your hard work.

I have my next dare completed but have to get the camera working to upload it and stuff.. Maybe I can get Laura's camera again just for the night to upload everything! Hmmm... Better butter her up since I kept it so long last time!



I can't wait to show my "white space". Mine is red but now looking at the Ali Edwards LO I am not sure I left enough blank to qualify - LOL. That is what happens to a free-styler - I can't help filling all the space!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad you are a part of the team and I can't wait to see your layout!!! Silly technology, eh!?!