Monday, October 8, 2007

Ok I am definitely going to get an adapter or something for the camera to the computer! Gonna hit The Source tomorrow I think!
I have done tons of scrapping and I can't upload anything! Plus I have some wicked pics on the camera that I want to alter/picasa/photoshop whatev...
I tried to do my 1st digital LO. I got as far as download a bunch of free stuff to make the LO and then I got stuck. I tried to download a trial of photoshop so I could get it done but it didn't work...
Will persevere and someday be victorious!
I went to a visitation today - so sad. I hate cancer. Cancer can go straight to hell. That's all I will say about it.

Trying to keep up with the Circle of Scrapping Friends - So far I am loving all the dares...! Very inspiring.

I am making tons of stuff because I am supposed to have a bunch of thingys ready for a craft show at work where my aunt will be selling her cards and I wanted to add to her stock and sell some of mine too. I made a grand total of (yippee) one card and one bookmark today but I was working on some stuff for the Turtle recipe swap so I say I still did good.

We went to the awesome Oktoberfest/Thanksgiving Parade today. Perfect weather again! I love parades. My mom gets so totally jazzed - she has so much fun! Her fave is the bands I think! They did not have any pipe bands in this year - those are my faves and I love the ladies who stand on the back of the horses and all the kids in the parade. They get so excited waving to the crowds.

I hope our kids get to be in a parade sometime. I was in them when I was a kid and it is a kick for sure.

Love my new Pirate Princess bra I won at the crop and yes ladies - it was indeed my size. Wore it to work this week even me hearties! Hee hee...

No comments: