Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pirate Princess Croptastic Day

Today mom and I went to the Pirate Princess crop hosted by the Scrapping Turtle in St. Jacobs. Hannah, Lori, Theresa and yes, even Bob - went WAY above and beyond expectations and hosted a fabulous and affordable event... well, it would have been affordable if I could have stayed out of the store! (But that is the point isn't it ladies and Bob - mwaahahaha)
Breast Cancer begone was the theme and I have a boobylicious new pink pirate bra to celebrate because I could not walk the plank blindfolded if it meant my life! 7 spins and 7 steps - not a chance! I am happy with the bra anyway and it is indeed my size for those who might be interested!

Once my camera is up and running - I will post some pirate pics. It was a great way to spend a relaxing Sunday with Mommy creating and relating with some very nice ladies.
It was nice to see Jasmine and Mindy and hang with them again - and all the other wonderful ladies at the crop. I definitely think we got the better end of the weekend deal with only 8 of us there - that just means one thing right? More prizes! I am sure everyone walked away with at least one gift!
Awesome day! Can't wait for the next crop!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad you had a good time! Can't wait to see your pics!!! And I LOVED your bra!!!!!!!!!! (I wanted it on Saturday....they wouldn't let me!!! Plus I'd have to stuff it!!!!) ;0) And you're such a ham!!!!!!