Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Here is my 1st Dare LO for the Circle of Scrapping Friends

Joined the team on the circle with Jenn, Kelly and Amanda. So fun!
The first dare was to leave "white space" on a LO. This is super challenging for me because I am a free-styler and I love to fill up every inch with tons of pics and embellies. It's like when I am talking, I can't shut up - same thing applies to scrapping for me. So this was tough but once I started it just came together. I am pretty pleased with the end product. What a great memory. I will never forget Rui saying "That bug is a friends. My name is Rui Silva and I am a great boy. I have lots of answers." It's not like he waited patiently with his hand up. Nope. He just yelled it out as soon as the question was asked.

And I thought he would be scared and shy at school.
I guess I was wrong.




No comments: