Monday, July 16, 2007

Tina's Follow the Leader Sisterhood of Scrap Challenge

FUN! Tina has an incredible talent. I had a hard time picking one of her LOs to "lift" as per the challenge instructions. But I managed to choose and here is my own interpretation of her My Treasure LO.

The journalling reads: "Rui has wanted this Sportacus costume for months and finally he got it. I wonder if he will ever take it off again! Did U know... apples are candy to Sportacus?" July 16-2007



Rui was so pumped to get this costume. You know when a kid asks for something repeatedly for months that they really want it. Usually they just ask each time the TV commercial is on - but he asked over and over for this costume. He loves to watch Lazytown. It's a cool show with a great message about eating healthy and exercising.

Check out Tina's blog and her amazing work at:
http://tinamcd-mysanity.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of that show, but he sure is a cutie!