Monday, July 16, 2007

It's been too long!

Seems like a long time since I updated on here.. I have been busy back to work and busy trying to fix in crop time in between all the other activities.
I was able to do a few things this weekend but nothing at all last week in the evenings. I probably get a couple of fun little things done tonight after the kiddos go to bed!!

Found a new passion. BLING! OMG why didn't anyone tell me I would psychotically love those little gems of wonderfulness. Just sticking them on a LO makes my heart sing!

Stay tuned for some new LOs to be posted. I am currently desperately trying to play along with the activities on the sisterhood of scrap blog - but with difficulty just in finding the time. Also I am having challenges posting on their blog - I get errors each time so I send my comments separately to one of the actual sisters, Dea, Carla or Susan so they know I am following their hard work and fun!

Their Strolling with the Sisters challenges are fun so far. The first was FEET in a LO and since I had just done this for a challenge on the Turtle, I msged Dea to make sure it was ok - so the Crocs Rock LO it is for Challenge #1 from Sister SUSAN...



Check out Susan's blog at http://scrapndoodle.blogspot.com/. It is cool!

No comments: