Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP - MY CHALLENGE!

So it's my turn to post a challenge. This was very exciting for me because I have never done anything like this before. Here it is:

Incorporate the following things into a LO...
S - Staples
I - Inking
S - Something about Summer
T - Torn Patterned Paper
E - Eyelets
R - Rubons and/or Ribbon

There will be a prize drawing from everyone who does this challenge. Post a link here and you could WIN! Did you see the wicked prizes posted on the sisterhood blog?? They're awesome.

Here is my example of a LO with the above elements:


Here is the journalling - it includes each of the top 3 things our family members want to do at Sauble Beach in just a few days...

"With only 13 sleeps left until the annual Sauble Beach summer vacation, what are the Silvas hoping to do when they get there?

Rui - Rui can't wait to
*drive his RC Hummer and trick cars on the beach
*makes sandcastles
*roast marshmallows

Gabriella - Gabby can't wait for
*bungee jumping
*games at the arcade
*ice cream at Scoopers

Kim can't wait to
*laugh uncontrollably
*jump in big waves
*campfire games

Dave can't wait to
*swim
*read and
*play on the beach with the kids"

It was my 1st time using BLING and it's *SICK* - my new favourite and I can't stop putting it on LOs. Did you see it on my Lennox dog LO below? Crazy! Who puts bling on a boy dog? I do! LOVE IT.

Have fun everyone and a great Tuesday!!! Why not right??
Kim xo

11 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

I can't believe I'm able to leave a comment!!! Wahoo! I've been having trouble all morning!!! Kim, love your challenge!!! This one's gonna be fun! Great LO! Thanks for your participation in our crop!!

Susan Coish said...

Great challenge KIM! Such a GREAT idea!! I'm going to do this one!!Thanks for contributing to our crop!!

Tracey said...

Great challenge Kim! Can't wait to get to this one!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and fun challenge...your example lo is so cute!!Love how you used the Sisters in your supply list!!
Will have to see what I can come up with!! :)

Laura S. said...

Fun challenge. I just got done with a bunch of stuff I had to do & now I hope to have time to tackle some of these challenges.

Laura

Pandachu said...

Love this challenge. Its always summer here in Brunei but I think I got a couple of good beach photos which I really need to develop n scrap!! Hopefully I'll get it done on time. Great work!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim...great challenge...here's mine...
http://www.pickofthepatch.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11588&ppuser=419

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! Wonderful challenge! Here is mine:

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/07/bay-beach-lo.html

Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Deanne Clarke said...

Hi Kim!
I have mine done and you can find it here:

http://www.turtlesoup.scrappingturtle.com/album_showpage.php?full=&pic_id=2606

Unknown said...

Here is mine:
http://myscrappyness.blogspot.com/2007/07/summer-stroll-online-crop-challenge-5.html

Pandachu said...

Its been in my head for ages and I finally finished it!! http://pandachu.blogspot.com/2007/07/more-challenges.html