Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Coolest new thing to get...


I picked up this cool (ok it was already decorated) square box at Michaels today for about $3.50 - $4.00 for my B-I-L Cameron's birthday gift... I got him some new shorts and tees but for the first time, he couldn't shake that long rectangular box he normally gets and figure out what was inside. He has an uncanny ability to figure out exactly what was purchased... Well we stumped him this time. The shake factor was definitely impaired here - and I envision - for you scrappers out there many fun hours modifying these boxes to match special occasions as you see fit.

The name you see on top is actually the card I made for him and not part of the box.
They had tons of patterns for different occasions/seasons/themes. I also got a box with cartoon farm animals just because it was cute...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

KimmyKimKim! I love it!! :D I'm so remembering that next time I need a gift box!! :D