Friday, September 14, 2007

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sirius satellite radio

Selena posted a challenge recently to scrap something to do with technology that you could not live without. For me, that is my satellite radio. I am such a snob now about my radio listening. (Sorry Angie Mark and Bryan and Carlos Benevides) I cannot STAND to listen to terrestrial radio (say that with a snobby sneer please.)

Whoever I can convert over to the sunny side of the listening street I will!
Here are the Top Ten stations that I listen to in the car..

There are Two #1 stations that I love... read below for more details...

#10 The Blues
#9 First Wave (all the cool 80s new wave tunes)
#8 Buzz Saw (tons of Zepplin - more for Dave than me)
#7 Hair Nation (can you say Poison? How about GnR?)
#6 The Pulse (90s tunes mostly)
#5 Sirius Love (laugh if you will but you can sing along to EVERY song)
#4 Howard 101 (all the spinoff shows and other shock-like jocks)
#3 Sirius 1 (Current hits from all types of music it seems)
#2 The Big 80s
#1 If the kids are in the car - Radio Disney
#1 If I am by myself - Howard 100. Need I say more?