Sunday, September 9, 2007

I think it's coming...

Thanks Jasmine for the boost! I started to try and get the mojo back by signing up for a bunch of swaps. Then today on this rainy blah day I started and finished a lot of my swap work... I made 6 Christmas cards for the swap, one for my collection of cards and a bunch of little packets of buttons for button swap.

Now I have the stuff all cleaned up again. See, I was up against a bunch of problems... ...company - so everything had to be put away all the time. I bought an awesome rolling shelf from Zehrs (not fancy - just functional) and put everything in drawers and out of sight - AHA! That's it right?

Add to that we got a new computer - great!! Except the router isn't right and though we can use it, things are not set up all perfectly and the email isn't switched over yet so we have to webmail in - which I never do hardly.

Then add that my camera takes gorgeous pictures but will not upload at all - which means I can't post anything or participate in the fun stuff because of that.

Lastly, my sister and BIL got me addicted to the Office which I never watched before so I have spent a lot of time in the last week or two watching all of season 2 and most of season 3 on DVD. Oh and the kids started school and switched babysitters this week. My world is conspiring against my art!! Tee hee...

Time to take off the pity party hat and get 'er done. I am going to look for a funny picture tonight and do something fun with my paper!

Smiles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you figure out your camera??

I might be able to help you out. Let me know

KimmyKimKim said...

What is happening is that I can take awesome pictures - but I think the thingy (technical term) in the side that allows you to connect to the computer is loose or broken. In order to get my pics off the camera, I have to borrow my sisters camera, flip the memory card in hers, then upload to my computer. Have you seen this before? Could it be just dirty or something easy I could try?
I would hate to send it in to Canon and lose it for a month to find out it was something silly like that... Any ideas?