Monday, June 4, 2007

The Weekend Recap

Sickness loomed after our fab day at Wonderland.. Still very much infectious. Although I did go to work today and spread it around and stuff. They LOVE when you do that!

Scrapped only one thing on the weekend which was a LO for a challenge on another blog - Sisterhood of Scrap. I will post here later but it was of my youngest sister Megan and her BF and it was his 1st trip to Wonderland. EVER! Can you imagine being 19 and never getting there? I can't think about it. Too crazy!

Thinking about joining QuicKutz Anon from the Turtle. Gonna get some feedback and then probably sign up!

Can't wait to have some time to crop! I wish I could get to a real live crop. They are always happening when I have some crazy family event going on. Oh well... everyone should be as lucky as me! DH and I both have HUGE and crazy-fun families so we are pretty blessed! Can't wait to put these 2 photos in a LO later. The kids loved this trampoline thingy at Wonderland! It's new from last year I think!

No comments: