Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday is Friday - and Friday is great!

Today was NOT my day. It started off bad and stayed that way. Why does that happen?
Considering my day was horrible - I guess I can't complain that much. I am healthy if disgruntled and even though we lost in baseball tonight -- at least I can still play?! Right!?

Also - I got my hair finally coloured (gotta wash that u-know-what *eek* outta my hair...) which was getting desperate and I look better even if it hasn't hit the inside of me yet!

Tomorrow we are planning to be off to Wonderland as long as (prayers please) the rain holds out so here's hoping!! After that - this is the only weekend we do NOT have an out-of-town b-day/confirmation/shower/wedding/communion etc etc etc since May 11th to the weekend after Canada Day... MAN! How does life get so busy? So I hope to scrap-crop-slice-craft and clean the house all weekend. Oh - and sit outside too if it's nice! Hope to have some new work to show next week!
Did this LO last night...

2 comments:

jenn said...

Kim...when your having a bad day...more bad things seem to happen, why?? because you need to change your thought to something positive then you'll attrack positive things...trust me!

hope tomorrow is AWESOME!

jenn
aka jennmet

KimmyKimKim said...

Thanks Jenn! I totally think you are right... I often tell others that and I could see that same thing happening yesterday but couldn't change it!
Wonderland was great. We were lucky with the weather and we had a blast! Thanks for the kind words... Pics are coming soon! I have the LOs all planned out in my head!