Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blog Challenge

There was a challenge posted to link 3 blogs that I visit and comment on why I like them..

Well - I like Sisterhood of Scrap! They have gorgeous LOs, fun challenges and a general feeling of friendliness that I think only a bunch of sisters from down east could bring... See the link on the "Places I Surf" column to the right...

I spend far too much time in Turtle soup... That is not a blog but a forum for the great store Scrapping Turtle in St. Jacobs, Ontario. A ton of info and pics on scrappin' and it may eventually end in my house being a shambles because it is such an easy and fun diversion from housework!

I like looking at the blogs from people I have met either in person or online through scrappin' and I will list them at the side. It is just nice to get to know you all!!!

No comments: