Monday, March 31, 2008

Yard Sale Scoopage!

So I went to my 1st Turtle yard sale and we were there before the doors opened... We were outside with the other crazy ladies - me, Mom and Gab. Brenda was there, Melissa and some other lovely ladies. Good thing it was a warm day out there!
Awww what we won't do for our art!

Brian was taking photos of us out the window while Teresa and Lori's kids had nice laughs at us. Oh well - at least I had a Timmys!

We were some of the the first folks in the door and we went a little nuts on the paper and cardstock. I may have to sell some of this stuff next year but for now I feel like I CLEANED up!

Mom got a QK font too - but we can't figure out which font it is - no name at all!
It's awesome though... Hope she will let me borrow it from time to time!

Here is my stash (and Gabby's too - hers is mixed in with mine here) She found some cool stuff she wanted to get - what the hey right? Can you see the piles of paper at the back?? Crazy!





Mom's stash! She rocked the ribbon!!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hey Kim, I just tagged you!! Check it out ever at my blog!!