Sunday, March 30, 2008



I am a Design Team Member!

WoW!
I am so pumped to be a member of the new Scrapping Turtle Design Team!
Since it is my favourite store ever and a fun place to hang out and all the ladies on the Turtle Soup Forum are fantastic - I am truly honoured.

I have my first duty to prepare for this week since the 1st of the month is Tuesday... and I already know what I will be posting. Ladies if you are checking up in here by chance and this makes you curious - visit Turtle Soup on the 1st for what I hope is a fun new challenge by me! But no hints here!!!

(Man I hope people like this one... )

3 comments:

Tracey said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kim!!! Very well-deserved!!!

I can't wait to see what you are bringing to the table!!!

KathyP said...

Congratulations, Kim. Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity and leadership on Turtle Soup - your family is proud of you !

jenn said...

Congrats kimmy!