Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Week without Scrapping... What my Mojo go?

Reading in a floaty chair in Sauble (after asking my young cousins to help me pull myself up into it and dropping my brand new book into the sparkling waves) I was thinking about scrapping. It really changes some of the things you do... For example, I never used to think about pictures the way I do now. While I was taking photographs I was mentally sketching the layouts in my head... I was planning mini-albums and cards to thank people for the great things that happened this week. I even went to a cool store in Hepworth for my 3rd annual mid-Saubz scrap purchase and got some items to help me when I returned. Now I have been home for about 15 hours and normally by now I would have at least cut some paper or laid out some ideas on the dining room table. I have even printed some photos for a layout that I planned while snappin' about our trip to the Marts cottage and going froggin'. Now that I am here - I can't seem to start. I think after thinking about the mojo that I may have uncovered the problem.

I put all my stuff away.

Before we left I mean. Normally it is all out (sometimes tidy, othertimes not) on the table in neat stacks or piles. I wanted to come home to no chaos, with Dave's inspiration, so I put everything away.

That's the problem. I have to just get some stuff out and lay it beside my new stuff and pics. I think that's it.

No comments: