Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to all of you!

It is about an hour left until it's officially Mothers Day. Daughter fell asleep on the couch. Son is her daughter's bed. Husband went to bed an hour ago. So it's just me, and I am sitting here just wondering... How the heck am I going to get my daughter to bed? I simply can't carry her anymore. Neither can I leave her down here all night - in the basement rec room. She would wake up nervous all alone I am sure.

Eight and a half years since I first became a mom. Where did all that time go? And this coming week my son turns six. Man time does really and truly fly.

Bless all you moms out there. You are all incredible, magical, wonderous beings.
Hope you are treated to some magic tomorrow as you deserve. Cause really, what's better than a painted rock or some macaroni jewels. Can't think of thing to be honest.

Happy day to you! xoxo

No comments: