Friday, December 26, 2008

Do you feel relieved?
I am starting to.
The high is so fantastic and amazing - this Christmas insanity. I love it.
And I hate it too. I always put a lot of pressure on the gifts that I purchase for others. I want them to be great and thoughtful as well as useful and yet reflect all my feelings for the person I am giving them to.

Wow.
That's is a lot to ask of a small package wrapped in paper - or reuseable shopping bags with tissue such as the case might be.

Have I mentioned yet where we are going, the four of us Silvas in 141 sleeps?
I'll give you a hint.
It's magical.
There is a mouse.
And Buzz and Troy and Gabriella and some Goofy guy.

Dave surprised Gabby, Rui and I with the most incredible present I could ever imagine. Nothing can top this one!! NOTHING! 4 tickets to nirvana!
I might have the best husband in the entire world. I know some of you would disagree but I think I am going to finally let him know he has earned his self-given nickname "Mr. Perfect". I secretly have always thought he is perfect but I try not to let him get too big of an ego. Doesn't do anyone any good know what I mean?
I think I will tell him.
Tomorrow maybe.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Now that is a fabulous gift Kim! I am sure I don't have to tell you but have an AMAZING time and take lots of pictures!! Can't wait to see the scrapbook of this when you get back!!