Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kate tagged me the other day and since I finally have a minute to sit - I will finally answer!! Kate has a rocking blog here:
http://kate-burns.blogspot.com/ also found in my blogroll at right!
So I need to list seven random or weird facts about myself...
1. I am allergic to evergreen trees, well more specifically the sap - I have an asthmatic reaction to it if I ever get too close for too long - or God forbid get that stuff on my skin. It's especially eventful during this festive season. God bless the artificial Christmas tree... for me at least.
2. I am a vegetarian. If it could make a baby, walk, fly or swim I won't eat it. I won't eat other things if meat has been on my plate. I won't eat gelatin because they make it from animals which eliminates most yogurt (which I love) and I only eat free run organic eggs. Not really weird I don't think - Ok, how about this - I am a vegetarian with lactose intolerance. Ha! What the heck do I eat you ask? Somehow - still lots!
3. I know you will find this hard to believe by looking at me (note sarcasm please) - but despite my last name, I am not Portuguese. But my dh is - and I can cook Portuguese cuisine with the best of them! (And then I won't eat it because it is all meat-based mostly ha ha ha!)
4. My kids are my life. Not so unusual. They are my morning, noon and night, my Christmas, Easter and all the days in between. And they are both fantastic awesome people who I love as friends too. I would do absolutely anything, anytime, anyplace to make them happy and I make no apologies for that.
5. I want to be an author. My dream unfulfilled. To date at least.
6. I have never been to Europe and have only been on 2 plane trips in my whole life both to the Carribean. I would love to spend a whole month or even a whole year (with dh and kids) in England or Scotland or Ireland. Either way - I would be in my glory!
7. My fave colour is orange, my fave food is veggie sushi (and lots of it please) and my fave pastime other than scrapping is reading. And it's been ages since I scrapped (Booooooo!)

That's it - I now tag Kathy P., Jenn M, Tammy B., Amanda N. and Deanne Burton. Let's see when they find this!! Mwah ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim... not sure if I am Tammy B but this is cool! Just give me a few days if it's me! I am heading out to the US for shopping!!!!! Who knows I might find a new quirky fact about me - lol