Thursday, April 17, 2008

Addicted to Kelley Armstrong books...

Never in a million years would I have picked a vampire/werewolf/necromancer book on my own. I am so glad that my friend Dawn made me read the 1st book. I have read all of the other books so far and she lent me the newest release last night so I could start it (and probably finish in super fast time too). I know you won't believe me - but these stories are well-written, sexy and because of the supernatural stuff (which adds to the story without taking anything away KWIM?) they are different and interesting.

Check them out if you ever think of it...
My current favourite is No Humans Allowed -- but each successive one is my fave until the new one comes out! Start with the first one Bitten - then you would be totally in the know...

Reading Personal Demon tonight!

No comments: